Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Lord Sees you, Hears you, and is always Near you!

           Last night, my DTS went to the prayer room for 2 hours of prayer, worship and intercession and the Lord mightly worked in my life along with hundreds of others! Our DTS goes to the prayer room at least twice a week along with other DTS' and I go to the prayer room other times as well to pray, worship and do devos.
      As I was in the prayer room,I was asking for the Holy SPirit to come adn fill me. As I continued praying, I asked that the Lord would tangibly reveal Himself to Me-in that I could see Him visibly, or in someone else or that He would just Reveal himself to me in a new way to prove His love, understanding and listening ear to me.  As I continued asking for Him to reveal Himself to me, a girl approached me. She introduced herself to me as Dominique. She said she had seen me from the front of the room and felt that the Lord was calling her to come and pray for me. She felt God telling hero H to tell me that there was no need for me to continue searching for God in the room. She told me that the Lord was standing right in front of me and peering into my eyes and heart with His firery eyes. He was pleased with me and my desire to serve Him and seek Him out. God had told her to tell me that I wasnt just some random person in the massive crowd of people, but that the Lord had sought me out above all else and that He saw my heart and desire to Seek Him out and that I stood out to HIm. She continued to pray over me pausing every few minutes to hear the Lord's voice and intercede on my behalf and the Lord's. She continued to reinforce the fact that God had sought me out of the crowd and she reminded me that Jesus stood right in front of me-peering into my heart. He saw me and is with me-His presence surrounded me. She knew nothing about me but yet the Lord directed her to me from across the room and told her to come and pray over me and therefore He revealed himself to me tangibly through Dominique. Thank you Lord for revealing yourself to me in a matter of just a few minutes after praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment